Triathlete by day; ICU Nurse by Night---Plantpowered Always!! Official Team Green Ambassador

Official Team Green

Official Team Green
Ambassador for Officialteamgreen.com

Friday, September 5, 2014

Featured on The Seasonal Diet Blog

I have some awesome news.  I have been given the honor of being featured on The Seasonal Diet Blog!  The incredible people of The Seasonal Diet (Sarah and Peter) have chosen to interview me as a "Tastemaker".  How cool is that?  It is such an honor, and I feel so blessed for this opportunity. 
I have been following this blog for a while now and it is definitely one of my favorites. Written by one of my favorite couples, The Seasonal Diet is full of great information about healthy eating and living--vegan style! They create various challenges throughout the year with totally rockin prize packs for the winners of the challenges.  I love how interactive Peter and Sarah have made their blog. These two have influenced me in many ways, and have caused change in my life for the better. New foods and habits have now entered my life and I am so thankful ;-) 

If you haven't already done so, go to theseasonaldiet.com and check out this awesome blog. If you like what you see, make sure you join the Tastemaker community and get yourself the cookbook!  You will not be disappointed!!! 

And don't forget to check out my interview with Peter on their blog 

Thanks Sarah and Peter 
You guys rock! 

1 comment: