Triathlete by day; ICU Nurse by Night---Plantpowered Always!! Official Team Green Ambassador

Official Team Green

Official Team Green
Ambassador for Officialteamgreen.com

Friday, August 22, 2014

Introduction

Hello to all of you wonderful individuals for stopping by my very first personal blog. If you are curious about what the future hold, let me give you a brief introduction to myself and the possible content of the future posts. After reading this summary and you feel as though my life resonates with you, please continue to tune into The Red Headed Triathlete for updates. I do not have a set time or amount in which I plan to post; it will be very random and progress slowly.

I guess the best place to begin is with my name: Christian.  I am an RN working in the Critical Care Unit in southern Illinois. When not working the night-shift, I am either training for triathlon or cooking up some delicious plants. That's right, plants!! I am a proud plantpowered athlete. I eat extremely clean; no animal products, non-refined, organic, and local when possible.  I will go into further details of my dietary habits in later posts with lots of pictures of my creations (not promising beauty, but I assure you that the flavor is there!)  I hope to bring you further insight to not only my life, but also add in some helpful information about the plantpowered lifestyle. 

Starting a blog has always been on my to-do list, but has been pushed off for a long time. Being a full-time nurse, student, and triathlete in training, I stay incredibly busy. That being said, I will do my absolute best to bring you as much content as possible. I aim for authenticity, and will settle for quality over quantity. 

Until Next Time 

The Red Headed Triathlete
@cshopinski Twitter
@cshopinski Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment